22” x 5” Die-Cut Decal
Durable Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl
Decals are applied with transfer tape, steps for application are as followed.
Tools needed. For best results you can do it without anything.
Vinyl/wrap squeegee (felt edge is ideal) or firm card.
Ruler/Tape measure (not necessary)
1. Before lifting decal from backing paper (paper decal is stuck too) firming squeegee the transfer tape (yellow film on top) onto decal.
2. Align decal to desired position on object.
3. Lift transfer tape and decal from backing paper in a diagonal motion carefully picking up all of decal. If a piece is missed lay transfer tape back in place and firmly press until it is picked up.
4. After backing is removed apply decal on clean surface. Firmly rub a squeegee or card across the back on the transfer tape.
5. Gently lift transfer tape starting in a corner and keeping tape close to the surface, if decal is not stuck lay tape back in place and firmly press decal to object. Remove transfer tape and discard.
top of page